Everyone remembers fake “investment advisor” Bernie Madoff (Shamir calls him the financial “suicide bomber”) who ripped off billions of dollars from his friends (even more from his foes) and said he’d do it again if he had the chance. But not everyone knows about “spiritual Madoffs” inside Christian circles.
Sure, we all know about the obvious “spiritual Madoff” scammers such as Israeli-born Benny Hinn. But do we know about the fakes in our own churches who can trick Christians for years? Two obvious fraud examples: Walid Shoebat and Ergun Caner, president of Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary. If these messianic maniacs can fool “evangelical” Christians for years, who is to say that there aren’t other Christian fakes lurking behind pulpits?
I come now to the Rev. Dr. Charles McVety, a not so humble man (watch him). My personal take is that McVety is a Zionist shill; in fact, he almost admits it. In any case, here are a few reasons why I’m highly suspicious of him (other than the fact he is “the most high-profile champion of Christian Zionism“—the fastest growing cult in the world):
- McVety’s Canada Christian College in 2004 awarded Bnai Brith Executive VP Frank Dimant an honourary PhD.
- McVety’s “is the best known of Canada’s dispensationalists and the closest to B’nai Brith.”
- The Jewish secret society Bnai Brith is a Masonic Scottish Rite Order, “instrumental in starting the Ku Klux Klan and causing the US Civil War, which destroyed the flower of American manhood. A B’nai B’rith leader, Simon Wolf, was a Confederate spy and was implicated in the assassination of Abraham Lincoln, the first of many such coup d’etats (i.e. the assassinations of Presidents Garfield, McKinley, Kennedy.)” B’nai B’rith is responsible for “stripping America of its Christian symbols” and leading the attack on persecuting Christians; it has stirred up “racial and religious strife—for nearly a century” says one researcher.
- Frank Dimant is an Orthodox Jew who is “the follower of the rather secular Ze’ev Jabotinsky” a fierce fascist who declared that Zionism’s strength “stands or it falls by the question of armed force.” In fact, Jabotinsky was founder of Irgun, the terrorist Zionist group (see list of Irgun attacks here).
- McVety established a “Department of Israel Studies” at his Canada Christian College and names Jabotinsky follower Frank Dimant as the “inaugural chair” and professor “focusing on Israel and Zionist history.”
- McVety is Canadian Director for CUFI, an extremist fundamentalist religious outfit that agrees with the Israeli military blockade of Gaza, the brutal bombardment of Gaza in 2008-2009, and the lethal IDF attack on the Gaza Freedom Flotilla.
- McVety hired “Bnai Brith ‘point-man‘ (i.e. lobbyist)” Zionist Jew Joseph Ben-Ami “to work for two of the numerous front organizations established by Rev. McVety—the Canadian Centre for Policy Studies and the Institute for Canadian Values.”
- McVety tries to fool readers by complaining (rightfully) about Stephen Harper’s (Zionist) Global Plan of dissolving “national sovereignty” while at the same time he (McVety) works to dissolve national sovereignty through his “closest” association with Bnai Brith that “plots the demise of Western Civilization“!
- McVety shouts very loudly on topics such as sex education, homosexuality, abortion, the economy, etc., but not a peep comes from his sacred lips about the Israeli massacres of the international humanitarian aid workers to Gaza.
I could go on and list other things that make me suspicious of McVety such as his appearance in a news release of Likud Canada, and McVety inviting criminal Karl Rove to Canada. But that’s it for now.